Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Helping Foreign Men

Helping foreign men is not exactly the easiest thing to do. In fact, most of my clients come to me after they have been taken to the cleaners or deceived by some other websites or translators. I know, many people have told me I need to take care of myself first, and I don't need to worry about someone else's well-being. However, that is just the way that I am. I have always invited people over to my home, made them tea or coffee, cooked for them, made them borsch, taken care of them, and done everything within my power to make sure they were taken care of and that they were happy when that person left my home. Now, to the story at hand. I want to share with you some mistakes that foreigners make so that you, too don't make the same mistakes. I had one man from the Fresno area come to Odessa Ukraine in June or July. I cannot remember exactly. This guy was a nice enough fellow. He smiled, and he didn't, lie, cheat, or steal; but I really had a hard time getting girls to go out with him. In fact, no Ukrainian girl wanted to go out with him more than once. He was 48 years old, looked like he was in his early 40s. So, he wasn't ugly, but his dress was wildly inappropriate. He stood about 6'2" with a thin build and wore basketball shorts, high top sneakers, a baseball hat of his favorite teams, and of course, he wore t-shirts with the loudest, boldest color schemes possible of his favorite baseball teams. While I do believe it is important to be comfortable, and I want everyone to be themselves, I ask you men, what kind of impression do you want to make on a girl you eventually would like to marry? One of the things that attracts western men to Ukranian girls is the fact that they dress in an incredibly feminine and or sexy manner. So, if you want a girl to dress in a feminine manner, don't you think you should dress in a masculine and attractive manner for Ukrainian girls?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping Foreign men to find Ukrainian girls isn't easy because most of them believe they already know the best way to go about it, but the reality is that is not true. Open minded men are the best, but they might also be too naive. Sometimes, it feels like a lose, lose.

    ReplyDelete